Jenny Pope's Carved Out Place!

May 14, 2012

Venetian Watery goodness

Oh Venice, how you inspire with your reflecting lagoons and cappuccinos...I cannot wait to return! I have been back in the US for a few months now and am feeling like such a lucky gal to have been able to spend so long on marble paths surrounded by watery tendrils. I think the turquoise has been infiltrating my artwork for the past few months, soon I will post some progress photos of new pieces. I am currently managing 6 woodcuts in different stages! 2 I have started printing and both are filled with many shades of yellow-blue. Maybe I need to go to the desert to get some orange infusions?
reflections abound


who ever turns 50 next, this will be your b-day card

me doing a little reflecting, who knows what
the UFO's are up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment